Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vacation #1

Well, we are finally back in Michigan! (For a while at least :-) I'm way behind in blogging and I'm sorry for that, but I'm going to try to make up for it! Steve, Charlie and I had the chance to go to Florida for a week with my parents, so we went! It was Charlie's first plane ride also. It went ok...he was beside himself for a while in the plane, but he eventually fell asleep. We arrived in Orlando, Fl to 70 degree plus temps! That was great! We really didn't have a whole lot planned, just hanging out. We had to make sure to visit with my grandparents, Cec and Barb Harkema and Heather Price. Other than that, we did nothing too special. That was perfect. We made sure that Charlie got his naps and got plenty of pool time! We had a great time and hopefully someday we can do it again!

Hanging out in the pool...with Grandpa's sunglasses

Floating in his crab

Walking in the Ocean

No comments: