Thursday, January 17, 2008

three months off

I know, I know...after a baby, it's not really time OFF, but it is still time away from work. I have had a really bad thirteen days in a row! I really can't wait till this baby comes and I don't have to go to that place for three months, count em'...three! That was all I was thinking about today because I just wanted to go home all day long. I'm sure all of you have felt that way sometime and today was my day! I can't put my finger on one specific incident that made me feel that way, but maybe it's just been one too many days in a row!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Babies--BORING--(just kidding Jenny). For real entertainment, visit www.matthiskes.wordpress.com

Janna said...

Look who still has an online presence! I was starting to think Matt never went online anymore. :)

The three months off will be awesome. Busy, but you're right...you're not at work. It will be a challenge to go back after three months!

I'm glad you're through this crazy amount of workdays in a row!