Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Few Funnies

Sorry about the vacation from blogging....

Charlie is talking up a storm. He started talking about 4 months ago and has not stopped! Here's a few of his latest funny conversations...

Me: we are going to go home to Charlie's house.
Charlie: Nooo!!!
Me: Well, where else do you want to go?
Charlie: Abbie's house (friends from church)
Me: I don't think Abbie is home, we have to go to Charlie's house....(An excuse cause it was almost nap time)
Charlie: Go to Sophie's house! (another church friend)
Me: No, I think Sophie is napping (Another excuse)
Charlie: Paige's house?

I couldn't help but laugh cause he lists of all these friends he wants to play with....silly kid



As I was loading the dishwasher, Steve was talking to me and Charlie proceeded to take a dirty diaper off the counter (one that was meant for the dumpster) and opened it up (Eeeww!!)

Steve: Oh sick! Don't do that! (takes diaper away) Honey, wash his hands!
Me: (Wiping his hands)
Steve: No, I mean with soap and water, he was touching the turd!
Charlie: I touching a turd!!!
(Laughter)(Laughter)



At the post office, an old women, probably about 90, hunched over walking to her car got in and pulled away...

Charlie: See ya Great Grandma!

5 comments:

Mike and Sharon said...

It is fun to listen to him talk! It is rather interesting, though, that all the friends he wants to visit are GIRLS!! And, yes, every gray-haired lady he sees is "great-grandma"!! Love that kid!!

Mom

Janna said...

I love it! The funny things is I can totally hear the conversation with Steve about the turd--even his tone of voice. :)

Anonymous said...

This totally made me laugh! What a funny kid. :o) xo
~Sherri

Jenni said...

Haha I love it...I was cracking up reading this! And I love how Charlie wants to spend his time with all these girls! We better watch out...little womanizer! ;)

lindseydy said...

the great- grandma one was the best. Love it!!
-lindsey
http://www.followingthecall.org