Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My New Pantry

As many of you know, Steve has been finishing our basement over the course of this winter. My pantry is in the basement and it had to be disassembled due to construction. Well, this week, Steve built me a brand new one!! I cleaned everything and rearranged all my stock. I have been meaning to post these pictures and tonight I had a request to do it. So Tara, this is for you!!

The large part of the pantry, toiletries on top and food underneath...

The laundry/partial cleaning area

Most of my shampoo/haircare...I'm surprised it fit on one shelf!!

Shavers/Candy/toothbrushes/misc items

All for the love of coupons!!

Tara, I hope you can put your eyeballs back in the sockets... :-)

3 comments:

Barb said...

I'm impressed Jennie....didn't realize you were the coupon lady!! I sure hope you get to use up all that sttuff....or else you'll have to open up your own chain!! barb harkema

Jenni said...

teach me how...

Tara said...

Jenni......there are no words for this choaticness!!!!!! yeah my eyeballs are laying on the floor now i don't think i can put them back into their sockets! lol Atleast some of us have fun with coupons right?? lol