Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back to Bargains!

I took a little bit of time off from couponing since we have been going full tilt on the basement in order to get it done for Charlie's birthday party. But I have been starting back at it! Today was actually pretty fun! Charlie and I went to Target with an empty cart and a whole lot of coupons. It really only took me about 20-30 minutes to get everything. At the end, I had a full cart and the cashier was impressed with the amount I saved! That's always refreshing to hear instead of the sigh when they see my coupon pile. (I can't say the same about the woman in line behind me) Oops. She thought she got in the short line.... Anyways, This is what I got:

2 Huggies mega pack wipes
2 Aveeno baby washes (with bonus travel lotions :-)
3 Johnson's baby washes
2 Pledge Multi-surface cleaner sprays
3 Boxes Pop secret popcorn
5 boxes Fruit snacks
5 Gillette Body Washes
4 Gerber Graduates cheese puffs (Charlie's Fave!)
5 12-Packs of Pepsi products


My total before Coupons was 105.04

After coupons: $35.82!!

Just for perspective, this is what I would have gotten for $35 with NO coupons:


I'll take the sigh from the lady behind me anyday!

No comments: