Friday, December 19, 2008

Last weeks deals!

I went shopping last week monday and hit all the stores! Target, Walgreens, CVS and Meijer. I got a heck of a deal too!
I got:
2 jumbo packs of Huggies
2 tubs of huggies wipes
2 flameless candles
4 coffeemate liquid creamers
1 Brut Deoderant
3 rolls of Reynolds Wrap
(2) 3-packs of Scotch Tape
1 Scotch wrapping paper cutter
2 mini puzzles
4 packs of Energizer batteries
6 bags of Bliss Chocolate
1 bag of Rolos
5 sets of goody hair ties
The book "Twilight" (if I didn't buy this book, I would have saved myself $8.79, but I wanted to try it!)


My out of pocket cost: $13.37 --Not kidding! It would have been $4.05 if I didn't want that book! We all deserve a little extra every once in a while!

2 comments:

The Schreurs said...

I need to come over and get your secret on saving money. Seriously. I am amazed at all your deals. Does it take a lot of prep work?

Janna said...

Awesome deals, especially the diapers! The book is worth it, it's a good one! Don't buy the second one in the series though...worth the read for the story line, but too much teen drama to be worth owning. Check with someone to see if they can get it from the library for you to read before you decide if you want to buy it. :)