Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pregnant Forever

Has anyone else ever felt like they were going to be pregnant forever??

I definetly do!

After a few weeks ago, I was sure my doctor wouldn't let me go past this week. Well, it's Saturday and she gets back in two days. I might as well wait till she gets back, then she can deliver me anyways.

I had an ultrasound this week and a non-stress test. They both can out good so the other doctor I saw said it's ok to wait. I did try to get on the induction schedule for thursday or friday, but it was all full. There must be a lot of overdue women out there! So the plan is early next week.

So I guess the silver lining is I get my own doctor and I KNOW that I won't be pregnant at this time next week. No matter what!! Hopefully my next post will be that I'm not pregnant and we are parents!

No comments: