Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What can you get with $5?

My co-workers are very impressed with my coupon-ing skills! So one of them gave me five dollars and wanted to see how many groceries I could get with it. Well, she picked a bad week to challenge me!! There is a great deal at Meijer that is a huge money maker if you do it right!! You will never believe it, but I filled Charlie's wagon with all the groceries I got for $5! And I haven't even spent it all yet!!!!


This is what I got:
1 Bottle of Apple Juice
1 Gerber Sippy cup
2 containers of Veggie/Fruit Puffs
8 Glade Scented Oil Warmers
22 Boxes of Jello
2 Boxes of Microwave Popcorn
1 Taco Bell Dinner Kit
1 Taco Bell Salsa
10 Bags of Vegetables


Can you believe it??? I still have money left! Amber, I hope you are proud of me.

P.S. Anybody need any Jello??

1 comment:

Janna said...

Awesome! Now, do you have to give her all the groceries that you bought with her $5.00? :)