Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve!

Happy Birthday to my hard-working man! Today is Steve's 26th birthday, and he is working hard! Last week while I was at work, he tore out the entire basement and brought it to the landfill! Now he is rebuilding it so we can have a nice big area to hang out. We were talking about doing redoing the basement, and with him being laid off, he has lots of time! So he's working hard at home. Along with taking care of Charlie, he is also cleaning, cooking and remodeling! What a great guy! I can't tell you how much I appreciate him around here!

Seriously though, he is such a great husband and daddy! He loves to help others (as seen in the picture on Sarah and Jason's roof) and to help his family. I am so blessed to be married to him and I can't wait to see what God has in store for him the the coming years!

I LOVE YOU BABE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a rare shot - to actually see Steve standing still! I don't remembering him doing that on Saturday as he was trying to get the roof finished!! What a great guy and a great son-in-law!! We are very proud of his love for his family and his dedication to hard work!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!!! Dad & Mom G.