Monday, October 13, 2008

Not my best, but still good!

I went to Walgreens tonight and got a pretty good deal. It wasn't my best, but it was still a good one! This is what I got:

6 rolls of Bounty ($1.49 ea regularly)

5 bar of Dove soap (3 were $1.39, 2 were $2.99 regularly)

3 100ct Ibuprofen ($6.99ea regularly)

1 Always Infinity ($8.99 regularly)

My total should have been $51.99 if I bought this with no coupons. Well including coupons, register rewards used, register rewards received and rebates I will receive I only spent $2.62! They didn't pay me totally, but it was pretty close!

P.S. The Always are for someone at work because she can't believe what kind of deals I get, and that is what she wanted. All you have to do is ask....

1 comment:

Janna said...

The paper towel was a great price...good thing because it's not the best paper towel. However, for that cheap I won't complain. I bought some myself! :)