Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just like his Daddy

Steve has had this ongoing battle about Charlie liking Mommy more than Daddy. Well, I have noticed lately that Charlie is really starting to cling to Daddy, and I LOVE seeing it! He is a spitting image of Steve and it makes my heart swell watching the two of them together. I don't know how Steve is going to be able to split him time if this next one is a boy!
Shoveling after the first big snow

I asked for a smile instead of just saying, "Say Cheese!" I love the smile better!

This was the "Say Cheese" picture. Charlie wanted to have popcorn for snack and then said, "I want to watch football with Daddy." So they did!

Saying goodnight and a quick cuddle with Daddy before bedtime! So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen...thanks for the updates..and yes I check your blog weekly...just in case there's new pictures......I hope you are having a good winter and enjoying your family...in a couple of months you'll have another one to love....we love you guys..
Cec and Bar