Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And there he was

Charlie had been climbing out of his crib for about a month now but we have refused to change his crib over to a toddler bed, just cause most times he does stay in. Well, last night he decided to climb out repeatedly, 9 TIMES!! So I finally told him if he comes out again, he gets a spanking. He didn't come out of the room, but I knew he was out of his crib. I just let him be and finally didn't hear any noise coming from his room. When I went to bed, I checked on him. Sure enough, he wasn't in his crib. I looked all over and found him under the chair fast asleep.

I guess we are converting the bed today, so he doesn't break his neck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute....and oh so familiar...My escape artist could climb out so quietly and quickly at 17 months!!! Miss you. Heather