Monday, April 5, 2010

Charlie's 2 year pics

Friday April 2nd, Steve, Charlie and I went to get his 2 year pics taken. I was having Amy Carroll take his pictures. I met Amy at a wedding that I was in a few summers back. She did a great job for this wedding, and as I checking out her website, I saw she did kids too. I tried to get her for his 18month pics, but she was booked up. You will see why in a few minutes! She did a great job! Charlie didn't really smile that much, so I hoped that we got some good pictures, even without his cooperation. Amy was AWESOME! I recommend her to anyone! She isn't that expensive either. She does a blog post on each session, and so I got a little preview. I can't wait till the proofs come back!!!

Check it out!


I would recommend her for ANY type of picture that your family needs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! I don't know how you will ever choose. He is getting so big!

Julie