Monday, November 3, 2008

Gum or Chocolate anyone??


I got to visit Walgreens and CVS this AM cause Steve was home for a while. I had a great time!! There was a great deal on gum at walgreens and I got some shavers(which I don't need!) for free! I'll give them for college care packages or something. I was just looking at my receipt and it says "your total savings: $100.37"! I didn't think I saved that much! I only spent $9.60 on my rebate gift card! Plus I am getting $6.99 back on a rebate for the mascara! So I spent $2.61. Wow, what a trip!



Here's what I bought:
1 Dawn dish soap
1 Almay mascara
10 packs of Schick Quattro Razors
18 packs of Wrigley's gum
2 bags of Dove Chocolate

Here's how I did it.
Dawn soap had a wags cp for .99 ea and there was a MF cp for .20 off(10/12 P&G)
Almay Mascara-no cp, but full rebate
Schick Razor ESC coupon and BOGO MF cp (10-19 ss)
Gum BOGO wags cp and BOGO MF cp, so free!! (10-5 ss)


CVS
Diapers were on sale and there was a great deal on chocolate bars.(Which a REALLY don't need! :-)


Here's what I got: 2 Pampers Jumbo packs (2/$20)

20 Hershey Bars (2/$1)

Here's How I did it:
Pampers: $1.50 off one (x2) from home mailer *if you buy $20, you get $5 ECB
Hershey BOGO (9-7 ss) *if you buy $10, you get $5 ECB

I spent $13.40 on my CVS gift card and got $10 ECB back! So I spent $3.40


No comments: