Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Guessing Game!

I have to catch up, so I'm doing a few posts in a row.....


Recently, I have gotten into couponing! (Is that a word?) My sister-in-law Janna is really good at dealing with all these coupons and deals and I asked her to help me out! I want to be able to store up a pantry type stock of things so that I can not worry about buying things if we are short on cash. Due to the nature of Steve's job, that it is seasonal, that might be soon! So, Janna has been teaching me how to get the best deals and I see it kind of like a competition. Anyone who knows me knows that I am really competitive!!!





So here's the game. These are a few deals that I have done this week, and you guess how much I paid for them.....





Got a guess??

22 cents!!

Ok next one!

Think Hard.....

$1.99! Pretty good huh??

Moral of the story: If you have coupons from the Sunday paper and you aren't going to use them, get them to me please!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Well done, well done.